As announced by the State Governemt last Sunday, all students in Year Prep to Year 6 in Melbourne Metropolitan Schools will transition back to onsite learning.
The completion of our Stage 3 Building Project has increased our building and playground spaces and has provided additional entries and exits to the site. This coupled with the relatively small size of our school means we are able to transition as outlined below:
- The school will not have a staggered return.
- All students (Prep – Year 6) are to commence as per a normal school day on Monday, 12th October.
- School drop off will be as implemented after Lockdown 1.
- Cars can only drop off students at the designated drop off area. Parking within the carpark will not be permitted.
- Parent wishing walk with their children must say goodbye at the school entry gate.
- All students will be dismissed at 3:15pm.
- Each student will be allocated an exit gate where they can meet their parents outside the school grounds. (We ask that parents ensure they adhere to social distancing protocols when waiting for their children). A map showing your family’s exit gate will be issued next week.
We thank you and congratulate all families for the amazing work you have done supporting your children and the school during remote learning. We ask that you work to continue this over next week. We look forward to seeing you all in person and reconnecting as a community from Monday, 12th October.
More details regarding the transition will be issued as notifications next week.